Terms and conditions
- Membership starts upon confirmation by BGG-GBMS of the membership application by the prospective member. Payment of the membership fee entitles the member to the current services at member price as listed on the website under member benefits.
- Membership is valid for 1 year from confirmation and is renewed automatically, unless the member cancels in writing or by e-mail no later than 3 months before the start of a new membership year. In case of late cancellation, the membership will lapse, however, the claim for the relevant period will remain. Collection may be delegated to a third party.
- If the membership fee is not paid, the member cannot claim any services at the member price. Moreover, the organisation is allowed to exclude certain services (e.g. access to members' extranet, sending of newsletter, access to member activities such as working groups, etc.) and/or charge non-members extra for services received afterwards.
- Demand for payment of membership is made either via a payment request (after payment, an invoice is sent for fulfilled) or via an invoice. In case of non-payment of an invoice, late-payment interest (1% per month and 100 euro flat-rate compensation) may be charged. The payment term is 30 days from receipt of invoice or payment request.
- If the member fails to pay the membership for year x, the membership for year x+1 can only take effect after payment of the membership for year x. No claim can be made for services of year x in that case.
Conditions relating to course enrolments
The following conditions apply to the training courses (info sessions, workshop, congress,...) organised by BGGG-GBMS:
- Enrolling for a course
You can register for a course using the registration form on the website. If the form has been correctly completed and forwarded, a confirmation message will appear on your screen and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Approximately one week before the start of the training course, you will receive confirmation of participation with practical information.
- Cancelling your enrolment free of charge
Free cancellation is possible up to 5 working days before the start of the course. This must always be done in writing (by e-mail or letter). In case of later cancellation, 50% of the registration fee, with a minimum of EUR 50, will be due.
- Absence without written notification
In case of absence without written notification (at the latest 24 hours before the start of the course), the full registration fee will be charged.
For free training courses, an administrative fee of 30 euros will be charged in the event of absence without notification.
You will be informed the day after the training.
- Change of registration
If you cannot attend the training, you can send someone in your place. Please communicate this change by e-mail.
- Cancellation by the organisation
In case of insufficient registrations or unforeseen absence of a teacher, the organisation may cancel the course. You will be notified by e-mail or telephone.
- Attestation of participation
The participant will receive a certificate of participation after the training and payment of the registration fee.
- Payment of training
You can find the participation fee (indicating whether this includes or excludes VAT) in the training announcement. You will receive an invoice for this. The participation fee includes any costs for a documentation folder and catering, unless stated otherwise. For payment details, see below.
- Terms of Payment
Terms of payment - Unless otherwise agreed or stated on the invoice, invoices are payable no later than thirty days after receipt of the invoice. Disputes must be notified by registered letter within eight days after the invoice is sent. For any delay in payment, the customer shall automatically and without prior notice be liable for interest on arrears at a rate of 1% per month commenced, without prejudice to any damages and costs. A fixed compensation of 10% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of 150 Euros, shall also be owed, ipso jure and without prior notice of default, as a penalty clause, in addition to the principal sum, the interest on arrears, collection costs, reminder costs, follow-up costs and expenses due to loss of time and judicial or legal costs. This penalty clause shall not affect the obligation to pay the stipulated interest on arrears.